Introduction of rubber sealing strip for automobile
Automotive sealing strip is one of the important parts, widely used in door, window, car body, skylight, engine case and reserve (luggage) box etc, with sound insulation, dust-proof, waterproof and damping function, keep and maintain the small environment inside the car, to play the car occupant, electrical and mechanical equipment and ancillary items of important protection.With the development of automobile industry, the importance of sealing strip's aesthetic, environmental protection and comfortable function becomes more and more important.The sealing system (automo-bilesealing system) installed in various parts of the automobile has been studied and developed by foreign automobile industry.
The main function of sealing strip for automobile
Waterproof, dustproof, shock absorption, sound insulation and sealing.With the development of science and technology and the enhancement of people's awareness of environmental protection, people's requirements on the sealing strip have not only excellent sealing and environmental sound insulation function, but also comfort and decorative, and beautiful, safe, environmental protection and so on.
Classification of automobile seals
1. Classification of sealing strip
1. According to the name of the installation parts (parts) of seals, the classification includes: hood, which can be divided into front, side and rear parts;Door seal;Front and rear window seal strip;The side windowsealing;The sunroof seal;Primary door seal;(glassrun channel);Waistline (waistline);Trunk seal;Anti-noise seal strip;Anti-dust and so on.
2, according to the sealing characteristics of the classification, can be divided into the weatherstrip (weatherstrip) and general seal (seal).Among them, weather seal with hollow foam tube, has better temperature and humidity maintenance function.Commonly used weather seal strip has door seal strip, suitcase seal strip, engine case cover strip, etc.Commonly used in general sealing strip before and after window sealing strip and corner window sealing strip, inside and outside.
3, according to the compound structure of rubber material classification, can be divided into pure rubber seal strip -- composed of a single rubber;2. Composite seal strip -- composed of compacting rubber and foaming sponge rubber, often containing metal skeleton material in the axial direction of the compacting rubber;Triple compound seal - consists of two compacts (one of which is a light color) and a sponge, usually containing a metal framework and reinforced fibers inside the compacts.Four compound sealing strip.
4. It can be divided into rubber sealing strips according to material varieties;Plastic seal strip;Thermoplastic elastomer seal strip.
5. According to the surface treatment status, the surface of some sealing strips can be classified into flocking sealing strips after additional treatment;Surface coating seal strip;With fabric trim seal strip.
6. Special function classification, some sealing strips have electronic intelligent functions, such as anti-clamping sealing strip, etc.